"No Hassle" Return Policy
We hope you love everything you buy from Royal Canes. If you're not satisfied for any reason, you can return the product for a refund of the purchase price within 30 days of delivery as long as it is new and unworn, and in the same condition as they were sent. We are not obligated to accept returns if the item is worn or used. We are not obligated to accept returns if the item is worn or used. After 30 days items may not be returned.
To return an item, you must call Royal Canes Customer Service at 1-727-474-0792 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) code for your return. Sorry, but any returned item not accompanied by an official RMA code can not be accepted.
You will need to write the RMA number on the outside of the return package
Returns can take 3-5 business days to process after they are received in the warehouse. Refunds will be issued to the credit card that was used to place the order. We are happy to accept returns on gifts as well, but the refund will either be issued to the purchaser’s credit card or we will provide store credit to the recipient. We DO NOT issue cash or check refunds.
Can I Return a Cut Cane?
YES, a cut cane can be returned, but you will be charged a 30% restocking fee.
Is there a Restocking fee?
While most of our returns are not charged a restocking fee, there are a couple of exceptions where we do charge a small restocking fee.
- 1. If a cane has been cut (sized), there will be a 30% restocking fee.
- 2. Any item that has a purchase price of $250 or more will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
How will I Receive my Refund?
Refunds for the purchase price of the returned item will be issued back to the credit card that was used to place the original order. We do not issue cash or check refunds.
What is your Warranty Period?
All items are covered for 6 Months after delivery date against manufacturer defects
If I Drop my Cane and it Breaks, is it Returnable or Covered Under Warranty?
If I Scratch, Dent, or Nick my Cane, is it Returnable or Covered Under Warranty?
NO, this unfortunate situation is not covered under the warranty and is not returnable.
- Item(s) must have been delivered within the last 30 days
- Item(s) must be in re-sellable condition without any visible marks or damage
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the item is returned in damaged condition
- Dropped items will NOT be issued a refund
- Any item that has had an engraving added to it CANNOT be returned
- Canes that have been shortened from their standard length will be charged a 30% restocking fee
- Any item that is over $250 will be charged a 5% restocking fee
- We DO NOT refund shipping fees from original purchase